"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Character Study 4

As I come to, I realize that I was not too badly hurt. It is pretty miraculous that no major limbs were hurt in any way, but my head was throbbing like crazy. At the time I was not aware that I had a concussion, but I seemed like I was functioning properly. Many things were blurry to me, so much so I don't remember the driver apologizing. What I can remember was that the driver was a young woman and that she was meeting her boyfriend or some story of that nature. I also was able to remember a hitchhiker, I guess he was a beach bum, but my knowledge was very fuzzy. What I was certain was that we went to a sushi restaurant and we met another woman who was broken up with not to soon before. Then again the concussion made me forget what the conversation was about or whether it was quick or long and detailed. There was a vivid picture in my mind of an explosion close by and the four of us went to see what it was about. By this time, I felt like my concussion was going away and was able to know that she was a time traveler who goes through time as an education. Just the fact that she was from the future made my head hurt once more and I forgot a good portion of the journey. Once I came to again, we are going to a place, I can't remember, then out of nowhere a FREAKING DRAGON came crashing down, I was going completely insane that I was going to jump in front and wake me from this dream. I then backed out of the idea and instead the dragon crashed into the eloping woman's car and killed her fiancé.

No comments:

Post a Comment