"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Character Study #5

I think I am delusional, but this is as real ad it gets. The dragon rider states that he is from Skyrim, yes the Skyrim video game world, and I say "are you serious right now?". Man I need to get away from these people before I go crazy. The next few hours are a blur to me, but I am informed that this Skyrim man is being really crazy and unreasonable. He goes off on his own sometimes then other times he is rational, he is being really weird. We approach a van and the woman that was dumped, her name is Ming I believe, reveals that she is a secret assassin. At this point I am not really shocked knowing the day I have been through. While in the van, the six of us contemplated our next move and I propose the idea of going to Las Vegas so we may spend all the money we want. And away we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment