"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Sunday, October 6, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

If I had more time to prepare for the midterm, I would have studied the vocab longer. My main problem was drawing blanks about words or definitions or both. I feel the amount of studying would have been enough, but I don't know if it was my nervousness or the fact that I did not study enough that was the reason I did not do what I wanted to for this test. As for the Canterbury aspect, I feel as if I did a pretty decent job, but my examples could of been more detailed or even had more textual examples could have been sufficient. I will study every vocab from now on just incase these first vocabs are in the final we may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment