"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Monday, September 30, 2013

Character Study 2&3

Of course due to my stupidity, I get off the boat to try to go home to get my journal. Realizing that getting the journal was pointless, I try to board the ship once again. Not surpisingly, I was not able to board the boat because it already departed. Knowing my luck, the sun disappeared and clouds brought upon a gloomy day. As I go home to travel by car to my next destination for this all important business meeting, it begins to rain. I am able to reach San Francisco before my bad luck catches up to me and my car breaks down. I call a tow truck company and they tow my car away, and to my disarray, it is repossessed as well due to minor parking tickets adding up. It begins to rain, as walk to my unkown future I get a call from my employer saying that if I am not at this business meeting in an hour, I will be fired. Knowing I was not going to make it, I informed my boss that he needs to hire someone else because I will not be able to meet my obligations. As I continue my walk this rain picks up and I am drenched, but luckily it lasts a mere ten minutes. As I lose myself in my thoughts, my clumsy self walks into the middle of the road, and before I am able to react I am hit by this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment