"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LAUNCH

It took me a while to find something I really want to enjoy for my final project, but I finally decided on doing something with sports. Then it took me a while to see what I could do with sports. I thought about it for about a week and a half, then I decided to do it on motivation. I want to find out what motivates players to be greater than they are or  what motivates teams to become dynasties, and also I want to find out why fans use their hard earned money to go watch these athletes play. I am pretty sure that this is what I want to do, but I am still open to completely changing my topic if I cannot accomplish what I set out to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment