"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

My life after High School will be very different, i believe. I will most likely be away from my parents and try to find my own way. It will be the time for me to learn what life is like. Some similarities are that I will be in school for some time, whether it is four years or ten years. People do not change in one day, so people will not change the day after high school, though they may start the process of changing. To balance the things you want and have to do is simple the most important are priority number one, then after that you see if you have time to do the things that you would like to do. I expect to be successful and not depend on someone else for support. I will also expect to help my family for the things that they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment