"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE?

So far for my masterpiece, I know that I would like to conduct several interviews, but I do not know the questions I would like to ask. Right now I have a few people in mind, but would like to do some more research to have more variety with my interviews. I don't know how I will present it exactly, but I will focus more on that when I am satisfied with what I have in terms of the main aspects of the presentation. Shakespeare had all day to do things because he didn't have a job as far as I know, so in turn he just focused most of his attention to his plays. He was probably really busy, but most of it was because of his literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment