"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful" - Eric Thomas

Monday, March 10, 2014

10 QUESTIONS

I have no idea who my expert is but these are the questions I have for when I find my expert:

  1. Why do we watch sports?
  2. Why do we use sports as motivation?
  3. What motivates people to spend money to watch these people play sports?
  4. What motivates someone to be the greatest? 
  5. Why do they want to put their body into so much stress if they are already at the top of their game?
  6. Why are fans motivated to win against their rivals?
  7. Why are rivalry games more intense than games against another opponent?
  8. Why do we like to build someone up to only bring them down from their high point?
  9. Do we live our dreams through these athletes or even our own familiar student athletes?
  10. What is the purpose of everything that I just asked in the previous questions or what is the purpose of rooting for people to succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment